Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Once I…..

Once I wrote my name on the porch
White and Wooden
Not just once I blamed my brother
Made to erase but never did
Had an obsession with my name
With a newly poured concrete basement
Dropping my white tom cat at 12 feet
Making sure he landed on his feet
Walking of with a limp
My heart sank, and never saw him again.

Once I took my dads hatchet
Borrowed it for a day
Building a tree house with older brother
Weren’t aloud to use tools without permission
Felt guilty and told dad
Never got in trouble, but told “never again”
Sharing candy with older brother
Always wanting it all
Ate some then split the rest
In the end I always had more
I never got caught

1 comment:

  1. This is really good ape! :)....I cant believe you did that to that poor cat haha

    ReplyDelete