Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Diary of a six year old

Sept 10, 1996
Dear diary,

It was my birthday three days ago. I just turned six! I got a lot of Hunchback of Notre Dame stuff. I don't even like that movie. I'm really sick of it because I have to watch it every day at Nai Nai's house. (She's my crazy old asian babysitter.) The movie is stuck in the VCR and it onlly comes out if you use a butter knife. I don't know how to do it although I have tried. I got Hunchback dolls and coloring books, t-shirts and underwear.

I wrote a letter to Jim Carey because I like him. I told him how much I liked his movies and how funny he was. Maybe he will write back! I haven't mailed it yet because I don't know his address. I hid it under the chair in my bedroom. I don't think Robert knows about it. My favorite movie, more than Hunchback, is Dumb and Dumber! I let my friends Crystal and Andrew borrow it, but they lost it. It made me mad! I also like Ace Ventura.

There's another paragraph, but I'm not going to type it because I need to get ready for school.

1 comment:

  1. I really like it, it made me smile:D i like how you talked about you have to use a butter knife to get the VCR out. thats happened to me before lol
    :)

    ReplyDelete