Friday, May 1, 2009

Memory Book par dos

Disciplinary Report

Student Nicholas Palmquist

Teacher Theresa Bottles

Incident:

All year I have tried my very hardest to exist in a cordial environment and stature toward said student, choosing to ignore such ostentatious remarks as: “good morning,” or “how are you today Mrs. Bottles?” I have worked extremely hard in constant opposition to both the student and this school district to create a world-renowned music program. Earlier this week, in preparation for our American Pop sensation to be unveiled to the world, Nicholas Palmquist had the gall to ask me if he could borrow the shirts I expertly designed to be showcased along with the students. His exact words were: “Mrs. Bottles, I don’t think I would probably wear that shirt after the performance, and I’d rather not ask my parents for the money if I can help it, so can I just borrow one for the performance and give it back, please?” As I’m sure you can imagine, I was extremely, and with good reason upset. In a spectacle of dramatic and theatric melodrama, I kicked over my music podium and raced from the room in a fit of hysterics. Only to return later in a tearful state I had hoped would induce remorse and regret in the robot of a student. To my horror and surprise, Nick seemed to be resolute in his wishes to not purchase my incredibly trendy shirt that only half of the class had misspelled names on, a pretty promising percentage if I may say so myself.
I have since employed Zach Lawrence, thug/ex-student to keep the students in check. I have informed the student in question that he no longer exists to me and have further ignored him as of late. I am petitioning he be thrown unceremoniously from my class so I may continue my quest for the most talented students in the world.

3 comments:

  1. I must say, this really hit home with me. I remember it all too well my friend. The funeral, the ignoring of the students, and the trouble-making antics that followed. All hail the 8th grade honor choir students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story. I really wish I could have seen it. I remember hearing about it though. :D Fab work as always, Mr. Palmquist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story makes me laugh!! Everytime I hear of Mrs. Bottles I think of this story.

    ReplyDelete